Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

So Many Topics, So Little Time…

It has been WAY too long since I posted anything to this blog.  Chalk this hiatus up to laziness, incredible disgust with the whole political scene in this country, or the fact that I have been eating when I should have been writing – each scenario is (I’m sorry to say!) valid.

One of the driving forces behind my getting back on the writing horse is the fabulous collection of writings by Charles Krauthammer in his new book, “Things That Matter.”  What a total inspiration!  While I don’t always agree with Charles’s opinions on Fox’s Special Report, there is absolutely no denying the power of the man’s prose over the course of the past three decades.  In short, I cannot recommend this book highly enough!  His inescapable, penetrating logic and highly personalized style are bound to draw you in from the very first page as they did me.

‘Nuff said?  Go get this wonderful read ASAP!

No comments: