Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

A Thousand Apologies!

I know I said I would have a post this past Friday, but instead of writing I spent the better part of the day working for my day job and/or reviewing videos of the two debates and making notes for future posts.

This week brings some scheduling changes (and consequently, challenges), so I will be re-evaluating the days when it will be easiest for me to post with intelligence.  Lord knows, we get enough of the non-intelligent output from the mainstream media that I don't want there to be any confusion between them and us!

Please bear with me this week while things settle into the new normal, and I promise to be back on track by Monday, August 17.  That's not to say I may not write this week, but posts will most likely be scattered...

Thank you very much, and have a terrific week!

No comments: